- Financial Services
Citizens Bank is a very well-capitalized, customer-focused community bank serving businesses in the upper Willamette Valley since 1957. We are known as the “Good Business, Good Friends” bank and have been open in Tualatin since March 2014. A great window into Citizens Bank’s corporate history, culture, and financial strength can be found at citizensEbank.com. Citizens Bank does not offer insurance, payroll, investments, or derivatives, just banking. We specialize in building strong relationships with business owners of impeccable character.
Are you tired of calling an 800 number for "assistance"? Call one of our 4, all-officer staff instead. If your banker, attorney, and CPA are important to you, Citizens Bank is happy to be part of your support network (3-legged stool). All commercial loans are underwritten in office by Don Zinter or Dave Harmon. If loan covenants are driving you crazy, why not bank with an institution that doesn't rely on punitive measures such as loan covenants? Balloon payments, prepayment penalties, and derivatives/swaps on commercial real estate loans are not how we operate. We prefer the carrot to the stick.
Our culture is truly what sets us apart from the competition. We look forward to serving your banking needs.
- Community Banking since 1957!
- Experienced and knowledgeable officers.
- Relationship driven, customer focused.
- On-site decision making (loans and deposits).
- No prepayment penalties or ballons on commercial real estate loans.
Whom to Contact
- Cortney HallVP & Mortgage Dept. ManagerPhone: (503) 742-7007
- Mr. David HarmonVP & Commercial Loan OfficerPhone: (971) 252-6504
- Mr. Don ZinterVice President & Manager8100 SW Nyberg Street, Ste. 110Tualatin, Oregon 97062Phone: (971) 252-6503Cell Phone: (503) 277-8901
Tualatin I-5 exit west bound towards Tualatin-Sherwood Road but stay in far right hand lane past Cabela's. East end of Tualatin Commons Lake at the Nyberg Street turnaround.